The speculative upload
Thank you for your interest in a career at All Leisure Holiday Group. Unfortunately we don't currently have any opportunities that match your search criteria. If you would like us to consider your CV for future vacancies please click on the Send CV link below. We wish you all the very best with your current job search.
All Leisure Holidays is a well-established holiday company. It all started back in 1997 when our parent organisation, the All Leisure Holidays Group, acquired the cruise brand, Voyages of Discovery. Over the years the business has grown through acquisition and today, we own six well regarded travel brands: Travelsphere, Just You and Discover Egypt in the tour operating division. Swan Hellenic, Voyages of Discovery and Hebridean Island Cruises in the cruise division
We provide a wide range of niche holidays. Most of our customers are aged 55 plus and they have a real sense of adventure. Their dream destinations include New Zealand, The Canadian Rockies, Norway (for the Northern Lights) and even the Galapagos Islands! They are hungry to explore, keen to learn and really want to experience everything a destination has to offer.
Our head office is based in Market Harborough in Leicestershire. Here we plan our holidays and put all of the arrangements in place for everything to run smoothly. We employ around 350 people in a wide range of dynamic and interesting roles.
The main trading divisions of All Leisure Holidays are
There is also plenty of scope for progression within the business. We positively encourage our people to apply for roles internally and will support your aspirations to progress.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Working for Us
There's a friendly atmosphere here at All Leisure Holidays and even though some of our teams are based at other sites and on-board cruise ships, we all enjoy getting to know one another. We're all passionate about the products we sell and work hard to help the business move forward, year after year.
We are committed to providing our staff with all the support they need to do their job successfully. And, of course, learning and development provision plays a big part in this. We've successfully achieved the Investors in People standard since 1996 and have recently been reassessed.
Rather than a structured training regime, we prefer to assess and meet development needs on an individual basis, and recognise the importance of skills that can be picked up every day by just doing the job.
Whatever your role, you'll start your development with a comprehensive induction programme; we'll tell you everything you need to know about us, how we work and what we expect from you.
In return for your enthusiasm and hard work, you'll enjoy a range of benefits which include;
Pension auto enrolment
Staff discounts at local businesses
Travel industry discounts
Concessions on products
Generous holiday entitlement
Eye care vouchers
Employee Assistance Programme – EmployeeCare
Friends and Family discounts
Free Car Parking
Our Vision and Values
At All Leisure Holidays, our vision is
"To Deliver The Holiday Of A Lifetime Every Time"
It's the reason why we are all here and it defines where our business is going.
We pride ourselves on our corporate values; they were developed by our staff, for our staff and we live and breathe them in everything we do.
There are six values at the heart of our business:
- Communication – We use clear communication and different methods to suit each other, our teams and our customers.
- Recognition – We recognise when we do things well and strive to achieve standards of excellence with fair reward.
- Teamwork – We all work together putting our heart and soul into our jobs. We take our share of the collective responsibility to deliver to each other and to our customers.
- Honesty & Integrity – We behave in an honest, fair and ethical manner, showing consistency in words and actions modelling high standards of ethics.
- Customer Focus - We will show commitment to putting all customers, both internal and external first, and take pride in delivering a consistently high quality service.
- Continuous Improvement - We will actively seek to improve our knowledge, skills and understanding and contribute to improved service delivery.